Best posts|Promote Your Page Too

Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Marketing Class(funny)






A Professor explained Marketing
to MBA students:)

1. You see gorgeous girl in party, you go to her & say I am rich marry me
That's Direct Marketing.

 2. You attend party & your friend goes to a girl & pointing at you tells her, He' is very rich, marry
him..
" That's Advertising"


3. Girl walks to you & says u are rich, can u marry me?
"That's Brand Recognition"


4. You say I m very rich marry me & she slaps u 

"That's Customer Feedback"

5. You say I m very rich marry me & she introduces you to her husband 
"That's Demand & Supply Gap"

6. Before you say I m rich, marry me, your wife arrives
That's Restriction from Entering
New Market
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

cool

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Generic License.